Friday, February 17, 2012

good news

15th of february 2012 at the stroke of 6.30 (wait. 6.30 mana ada bunyi -.- ) PFB was made into mine (': it is blue. and a gorgeous. a day after that my dad sent it to tint the window and what not. THANK YOU AYAH! (':


dad's given me 3 months to have it a go. let's pray that i'm not gonna have something bad against me until that time comes. or until whenever.


ooooh! I decided to give'em a name! a MALE name, since i'm a girl after all. hihih. hmmmm... what kind of name would I give now.... a japanese name? yuki from furuba? kyo? hattori? shaoran from caedcaptor sakura? BEELZEBUB?? ooooh that one sounds awesome!


I didn't know who I am gonna tell first

well I guess i'm telling you then! (:

aaaand not forgetting aisyah after this! hoho


the only thing that I am not happy about now is only about my driving skills..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

3 comments:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Shaoran from Cardcaptur Sakura.. reminds me of someone.. =(

Woooaaahh.. dpt kete? Jalan sakan lah pasni ehhh =p

Di said...

quite so >.< turun shah alam jum cikguuu

Outbound di malang said...

kunjungan gan,bagi - bagi motivasi
Hal mudah akan terasa sulit jika yg pertama diipikirkan adalah kata SULIT. Yakinlah bahwa kita memiliki kemampuan dan kekuatan.
ditunggu kunjungan baliknya yaa :)