Sunday, December 29, 2019

birthday

Current dilemma:

I intended to go back since it would be my birthday this Friday. But due to poor planning, I haven't even gotten my bus ticket yet (on a Sunday morning). Been trying to access all the website but it seems that the only available ticket is only this morning (Aeroline bus) and none on the TBS app. Laundry pun tak terbuat lagi since I skipped it on Saturday morning for Aquaria getaway (heheh) 

Now I think I need to inform my Boss that maaaaybe I would go in for Monday and Tuesday (and replace it to Chinese New Year week instead), so since Wednesday is a public holiday, that leaves Thursday and Friday. And I should get my leave on Friday lah since my test is on a Saturday. Should I take my day off on Thursday too? I could just move my morning appointment on my Thursday to Monday instead tho...

Nak balik pun I'm kinda short of money now since I had to get a new handbag (sebab putus tali. Tiga kali Raya dengan bag Tu. UwU) and one of my intended goals is having year end promo 20% (had to top up almost rm300 for this purpose.  Haihss) 

Pukul berapa my dad would be very rich and keep on giving me monthly allowance ni (20k as monthly allowance pun ok hiks) ish heheh

I really want to celebrate with my family but since my birthday would be on a Friday and Saturday is test, now where that would leave me? A lonely birthday, I guess. But then bunbun told me she would get to me on that Friday and have a meal with me yayyyy. So that's good. Ok dah now I made up my mind. I will keep my cuti. diam diam in my house (so that I could be content with watching a lot of horror movies), have my mind peace from work for a while, study for my test, and later have my birthday peacefully and sit for my test and that's it yay! Thank you for reading heheh.


No comments: