Saturday, June 26, 2021

stupid rant. stupid tears

Am I that much of a burden to my dad? Are we? That he can't wait to stop paying for all of us. Well I think I'm such spoilt brat. But it has been years before we really have time for each other. We've been spending time away from each other so much. And we finally have time, it is too late. He'd rather go to his other family. Rather than fixing his own. Are we such failures? I hate this. Or Wally hate this. I hate that only his money still links us together. Maybe I really am. That's why. My parents are still paying their portions for my house. My road tax and car insurance. Hoping my dad would willing to still pay for it. 

I'm scared that one day we will be left alone by our dad.

I'm scared that I really don't know what to talk about whenever I call up my dad to ask how he's been doing.

No comments: