Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Banana cake daaay

Step 1: prepare your mould

Step 2: Filter all the flour, baking soda, baking powder

Step 3: Beat your quarter cup of brown sugar + 4 eggs

i used six bananas. Next time, I shall use more to give it more taste of bananananas.

next you smash them

prepare your half cup of yoghurt.

put in yoghurt, smashed bananannas, melted unsalted 250g butter and a pinch of salt. I used Emborg bake & cook butter which I melted for thirty seconds in the microwave after I left it outside at room temperature for at least four hours.

wooopps, mould was too small, so I used this tray instead.

preheated it for 20mins beforehand at 170 degree C. When I turn in the batter, I baked it at 170 degree for 15mins, then I turned it down to 160 degree C and proceed to bake for another 30mins.

ta-daaa!!

VERDICT: baby sister said I need to use more bananannanass next time. But other than that, it was tastyyy!

No comments: