Monday, April 11, 2016

Why?

Law. At first i was hoping I could finish law foundation as soon as I can. I hated it. It was so hard. I blamed myself for not being good enough for dentistry or tesl. But one day I brace myself and say to myself. Maybe this won't be so hard if I stop being so hard to myself. So I let loose and try to learn to accept the fact that taking law might be the best for me.

now I feel that taking law is so important because i'd like to know more about our legal system. Well i feel that it isnt so bad after all to know more about law term or law language. And I think it's great to learn about law first, before we start to criticise or asking govt to amend them. Taking law challenges myself to learn something that is more serious in my life as i tend to take things for granted... I just hope i can survive my degree well enough to catch my dream.

Law makes me think hard whatever we could do to change the bad system of govt. As one of my lecturers ever said to us, '' sometimes govt needs somebody to remind them things they might have overlooked." i could never agree more with that.

And last but not least, i want to make my dad proud of me. I want whatever he has sacrificed for me to be something that he'll never regret. I'm hoping to take care of my parents one day with their proud smile of me as my encouragement to live my life. 

Thankyou.

Ann.

January 19, 2013, 12.10pm.

No comments: