Saturday, April 1, 2017

2016-2017 friends

Dear God, thank you.
You put me through thunders and rains and hurricane.
But you've also given me best of friends that i could ever ask for.
I am going to embrace all them, and cherish them, because I love these friends so very much.
They'll never know how much they've been very nice and supportive to me.

Because you will never know of what will be
Who knows in the near future life's going to treat you harder. or better.
All that changes people.

I will appreciate them
While our feelings toward each other are still here
While we are still around each other
I wish i could show them or make them feel i appreciate them.
Kalau aku kaya raya aku dah beli sorang satu motor ducati dah hahahahh
And i pray.

I've grown a lot due to these circumstances you've given me.
I can finally see the hikmah.
Maybe God just wanted me to be better with time.

I'm imagining it's as if i am rough stone and these hurricanes and drought and monsoon are cutting me into shapes so I could achieve the final form (amboi macam majin buu) of diamonds.
I really hope so.
Thank you god for giving me such opportunity by letting me know these understanding group of people and giving me chance to be their friends.
I know i've been careless with life before.

But one thing i could never stop doing, is to love these kind of people carelessly.
I really hope i could bring rainbows and that nice before/during rainy feeling (i love rainnnn) and put smiles on people's faces whenever they thought of me.
and if possible, i could create unicorns and magic too! Hehe
I love these people very much and I really hope we could go to jannah together.
That would be very, very nice, isn't it? :)

and again, thank you God.
and now i just hope these changes could bring the same to my siblings. and my mom. and dad.

No comments: