Thursday, July 13, 2017

5 Ways to Win My Heart. No. Make it 10.

1. you can start by having cute dimples. memang cair habis lah aku wacakapluuuu. lepastu cakap elok elok. dikombinasikan pulak dengan ajak aku pi date. ha kena sangatlah tu.

2. by treating my family members well. i have 2 sisters and a brother, a grandmom, a mom and a dad. my dad loves hunting squirrels. and gardening. my mom loves beauty stuff and i bet she would really love to learn something new. angah loves beauty stuff too. kakchik digs football and gadgets. hakim the typical pc games, movies, football and music. and tok maybe just love people talking and listening to her. just try talking to them. okay cair dah hati i.

3. show me how you control things. Kalau tengah marah, how would you deal with your anger. Sebab orang paling lemah adalah orang yang tak boleh kawal kemarahan dia. By not blaming others and to take the blame responsibly. If i do wrong, you'll correct me with reasonable grounds and knows how to deal with me patiently.

4. won't mind explaining things i might not understand but i would really love listening to you talking about it passionately. When you speak about it all the time. I might be saying i'm annoyed lah bosanlah apalah, but i'm registering it in my mind things that would remind me of you most. "Alah, kalau aku cakap pun bukan kau faham." is one of the things yang PALING i find very turn off. A very close friend of mine did it to me a few times and i find it very insulting i;m like why are you even shutting me off without me even saying anything? Try me!

5. when people would like to know what goes in my head. What do i think about this? What do i think about that? Tak semestinya kena ikut whatever i think, tapi bila kau consider my opinion, omg terharunya i feel so important to you weh.


BONUS

6. when people buy me stuff. i find it very terharu jugak. tak payah mahal mahal, tapi dalam ramai ramai, aku jugak kau ingat is very heartwarming to me weh. Sebab aku ni bukan sapa sapa pun. hehe.

7. Ikhlas. I've read somewhere that ikhlas ni seperti semut hitam yang berjalan di celahan batu yang kelam. Nobody couldntve seen it but God. but it's there lah. Insyallah kalau kau ikhlas, Allah akan buat orang rasa benda tu daripada kau.

8. When you care to let me know things. Care to justify things to me, because i do matter to you. because you care what do i think of you.

9. When you care to let me know why are you mad to me. bukan diam je. Don't forget that we are of two different entities with different hearts and souls. Jangan expect orang akan sentiasa tahu dan faham what goes on your mind .

10. Take everything with a pinch of salt. Life never goes in one straight line. There will always be other lines interconnecting with other dots. or lines.

No comments: