Saturday, July 1, 2017

Superman (it's not easy)

most of the times sometimes i wish i could carelessly be me and he shall still want to stay by my side.
but who really wants a broken good?
i don't want and ever want to be chosen just because i'm available.
just why...

Setidak-tidaknya Superman membantu orang.
Me? I don't.
still wishing someday someone would feel that
he'll be glad just because i exist
i just wish i could be that significant to my future other half.

i don't wanna get married
just because my mom got married at my age
just because other people already having children at my age
just because i am being a burden to dad now
just because i'm lonely

that's just plain selfish
and so not fair to the other person.

why is requited love so hard to find?

even if it's so hard
can you send me one of your servants who can teach me better to love? without expecting back?

No comments: