Tuesday, November 23, 2021

me'nate

My family was here for the weekend! As we all know, my parents will move quite near us within the next two weeks.

My dad got promoted and to be promoted, he needs to move to Seremban. The house given was a mess. I can only pray my dad's house affairs can be resolved quickly and with ease. I won't write about it here since it was such a let down, but please pray so that our family could live together happily, at least until my dad retires..

And my superior is gone for a few days. His mother fell ill and was readmitted to the Hospital. O Allah, The Most Merciful, The Healer, The All-Hearing.... please grant her much comfort and ease in order for her to fight her illness...


And alhamdulillah my superior belanja-ed me this cool tumbler! I've tested its capability to hold hot water and until 4pm the water is still suam! Not bad for a pretty face ehhh..



And also look! A friend got me this! Right when my bag decided to betray me just after two weeks (jenis bawa barang tak ingat dunia...)
ta-da!

He said he never got me anything so he decided to get me this bag...... Semoga murah rezeki selaluuu. Tak belanja aku beg ni pun aku dah doakan kau, kawan!


And this shoes... My favourite shoes... Finally I had to let it go... Thank you for your service ..


No comments: