Thursday, November 18, 2021

run and drive

I escaped from my job today. I just drove and drove. Found myself in Shah Alam. Maybe I had panic attack. Maybe I do have some negative thoughts. Against whatever happened between my little sister and my mom. And my dad. Maybe I don't want my sister to end up like me. Damaged like I am now. Maybe I hate myself. For not being clever enough. For not being bright enough. As much as my ex-colleague is. And that's why she is one of the partners now. And I'm here, still being scared of commitment and talking to clients, alone. 

I think I got better when I get to speak with Jie. Been sooo long since we had a chance to chatttt. Aaaaaaaaaafhdjdkkdlsl. Finally I get to give Adam the book on Dinosaur. Yayyy. I hope he'll really enjoy ittt.

Then I went to sweat my body off. Such a productiveeee dayyy.

No comments: