Thursday, May 26, 2016

Boys

"Everything interests me, but nothing holds me."

I'm a type of person who alwayssss see nice things about people. That should includes boys jugak lah kan. 

So each day i will fall for people. yes. random people. like that song,
"sometimes love can hit you every day,
sometimes you can fall for everyone you see."

I've even been accused 'playgirl' for this! Lol. Entah apa yang dia faham pasal playgirl pun tak tahu. Yelah we were 14 kan. you can talk about anything without being an issue, unlike what we have today.

I honestly feel that good looking people are nice to see lah kan. and i tend to fall for them. normally, who doesn't kan. (not saying everyone applies to this though)

i don't know.. as much as i have weak spots for babies and old people, same goes to rhese people lah.

it'll appear as if i worship them more if they're pretty AND got the brain also.. i'm aware of this and i am defenseless with how my brain works ugh.

"They don't know what I know, they don't feel what I feel, they don't fear what I fear."

No comments: