Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Progressment of Project: To un-like F

today is tuesday.
it's been 9 days.
Until my 2-week-promise dissipates.

honestly?
i feel...not bad lah..
I see his smile.
I still think he's cute
He still annoys me
but my heart stopped jumping out of its arena whenever he does that.
and my heart def stopped squealing
EACH and EVERY time whenever he used to smile, and talk to me. and talk to other girls.
so UNHEALTHY okay.
dahlah sekelas, hapedaaaaa

i'm starting to treat him like H, my other super-close-guy-friend.
I started to familiarise myself calling him Baby too!
Just like how I did with H.
I started to feel nothing everytime he calls me Baby
because i know he didnt even mean it after all
Unlike me
I mean, how I used to be lah.

but he's still my eye candy okay!
from time to time
i WILL never stop myself telling him that he's cute
because he reallllly isss cuttteee dearrr goddddd

Someday i'll tarik his pipi and we seeeee how it goes
SOO COMELLLLL!

No comments: