Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Tired.

Sometimes love makes you behave like a stupid.
And for people who constantly disfigures their life will always try to find a worthier one. Every single time.

I cried today. Meh no news.
But hafiz was so nice to handle me like a good friend always do.
Of F.
Now that's bcs of me, myself and I to blame.
Orang tu elok je tak buat apa pun kat aku.
But i will always taint nice people like that with my feelings.
He's a nice friend, maybe that's why my heart sees him in different shades.
A rose shade, i suppose.

And i thought it was perhaps just the physical attraction
no that was not the case Ann
That was not it
I DESPISE these kind of feelings
Makes me weak
Of you
Of your "niceness"
Of stupid me whom has no resistance to these simple little things
That my heart and my brain took decision
To decipher it as complicated stuff.




Or maybe these all are just a phase.
A chapter in one's life
That i must go through
In order to teach me
Friendship
Or even gratefulness.

I hate it when i always have to suffer these moments.
I broke into tears
If it didnt matter then tell me why does it hurt

So many words in the world
Yet so little words i could choose to tell the world on you.

Itu lah ibu dah cakap kan.
Cari orang yang suka kat kita,
Not the other way around.
And now i'm stuck here
Writing about you at 3am.
Maybe i should just sleep on it this time.
Good night

No comments: