Friday, January 24, 2020

cough cough

Fever reeeeally got to me these couple of days. Been two or three years since the last time I had a fever that won't let me get out of my bed.

And I guess maybe it's just a coincidence that last week right before the weekend hits I didn't get enough sleep for two days straight. Meaning I hit the sack very early and woke up at 2am aaaand hit the keyboard and files until it's morning before hitting the shower and making my way to the office.

Why can't I be geniuses who'd just need to read once then would understand tremendously and always knows what to say to clients macam kebanyakan kawan kawan aku? And when could I start to be a very helpful and intelligent employee whom would always know how to comfort the workload, the Boss and the colleagues? Haiyah.

I always put myself at the lowest point. And my Boss always try to shove me from the highest peak (all of a sudden) and see how I would turn out to be ( yeke? But most of the time aku TERmarah je dia balik. Ada ke patut sheesh) 

Well he'd give me the opportunity lah.. you get me.. now it rests on my shoulder lah how to do it. Contoh macam this one file lah tiba tiba berlambak gila Perjanjian. And I always complain to myself before kut. I would looove to know how to vet agreement. I wish someone could teach me how to vet. To sit down and point out to me what and what. 

Well life doesn't work like that. Hidup ni bukan macam sekolah. Mana selalu ada peluang untuk belajar one-to-one. Ko hengat ko homeschool ke. Banyak cantik.

Kena pandai pandai sendiri. Let me tell you a tiny little secret. Most of people don't even know if they're really doing it correctly. You just, live. Do or die. Sink or swim. Do or don't. Do be do be do be do.


Tapi tu lah. You never learn kan. Macam mana diri sendiri nak maju ni?

Ok lah brb I think my fever is kicking me back since aku baru je lepas makan ubat ni.


No comments: