Friday, May 29, 2020

of kek gula hangus and covEid 2020

First try hangus. Mom was really confident i mistakenly used tepung beras instead of tepung gandum since theyre sitting side by side but noooo.. i really checkkkedddd aaaaa. i mightve overbaked it. tu je. but bunbun was so nice she said the taste was still alright and couldnt stop eating it even though i asked her to stop eating kek tayar kereta. ishhh

Esoknya i made another. Second try yayy jadiii. Kita kasi rehat 1 jam 30 minit sahaja (30 minit ttu pun sebab i turned on oven but didnt exactly switched it on since i only ended up turning on on the oven light lol apa bendaa deeee) Baked at 160 degree for 40 minutes. Hakim asked me not to proceed another 5 minutes since it already looked so 'baked' (lol).

Walaupun masa nak caramelised gula tu habissss gula meruap naik sampai dapur flooded a bit (thousand thanks to bunbun aaaa she helped me a lot. patiently. aaaaaaa) 


I have the best family in the world. :') mom just called me up for subuh. This morning she said she went to my room to wake me up. I could hear her voice trembles. Aaaaaaa whyyyyy. Mata aku masuk habuk oiiii. 

Homesick :'(



No comments: