Monday, June 1, 2020

covEid POKAI 2020

I think this month I really splurged myself out.

I got all my family members their duit Raya, I bought my dad his birthday present (I used courier, hope it finds him safely and likes it that it's practical), a cute black necktie (next time I'll buy a blue one pula! tengok prestasi hmm hmm), and I even managed to give out duit Raya to a couple of my friends from the leftover! Alhamdulillah bukan selalu dapat rasa financially liberating ni lol.

Lastly I even got myself a hair dryer. finally! Mulanya ingat nak beli mattress sebab asyik sakit belakang dan tak nyenyak tido i ended up sleeping most of the time in the living room couch tapi takpelah. inshallah ada rezeki lain. mana tahu dapat file lumayan ke lepas ni kan.


i got it at Harvey Norman Ikano after checking out Best Denki at 1 Utama. cheaper than what I had before, but the price's kinda good. I even added rm17( + another 2 years warranty I think) for warranty. Let's see how it goes.

P.s. And I'm finally back bitchinnnnnn with Hafiz M yayyyyyyy

P.p.s. P O K A I ady

P.p.p.s. somebody received his lucky black tie happily heheh

No comments: