Tuesday, June 16, 2020

werk it werk

I think my collegue really deserves a raise.

She always has a hectic work schedule but still she could remains calm af.

no one deserves a good raise other than her. 

She's married but she could still manage everything!

While me... I'm doing research on CIPAA and af i dont get it but i could feel my temperature rising looking at what my superior asked my colleague to do.


p.s. no i dont think i would ask for a raise this time. maybe when one of us is out then i will consider asking. or quitting, since I noticed myself i am not even doing a good job while I'm here. I am doing as much as I can to improve. i dont want to sink into "I'm just built this way". feels like im giving up on myself.

Will let you know when I really, really have to give up. Later!

No comments: