Saturday, January 16, 2021

allergy

Well I'm typing this down with redness for the whole skin exposed after consuming prawns. Serves me right since I'm still stubborn to consume it knowing the fact that I shan't......

Should've taken my medicine first before engulfing the prawns but no Di was perfectly confident that the prawns won't strike her since they were new. So she thought....

It started on the face. Getting warm, as if a few hundreds of mosquitoes take turn to suck blood leaving only the itchiness for you to bear... 

When I took the medicine (maybe twas too late for that) the one on the forehead and cheeks disappear, but it already went to both my forearms and thighs and my back, leaving me feeling like a puppy in itch. 
Usually it will take time for it to subside. Maybe an hour or two. Until then I shall suffer in silence......

No comments: