Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Last Sunday

On Saturday my Boss asked me to prepare all the document for two new matters beforehand. 

Monday morning, all was done. Bananas and bread on the table, new kettle at the kitchen. Food supply in the pantry. Last but not least, the folders prepared on his table. How did I pull that? Well, easy. Sacrificed my Sunday.

I did everything on Sunday, except for the food supply in the pantry where I got to do that on Friday with the help of my colleague (thank god for her and her monies, muahahahhh).

Think it's draining me waking up early in the morning everyday. These days my shift starts very early and ends at 5pm if everything is in check. Well I am doing dual job without any extra pay. Should've be more firm on that. Should've charged more for my extra time. But I have overwrite it with the leniency of getting back early everyday. And free lunches too! What more could I ask kan? Alhamdulillah all should be well.

Sometimes I feel bad for not having sufficient time to dedicate for lawyer job when I have to give way to my non-lawyer job. But what to do.. times are hard these days. Can't be picky.

No comments: