Wednesday, October 23, 2019

cat

Cat ate its catfood just now. I intended to walk away after getting it food. I was so tired. My head was spinning. And I felt so lonely. So I waited for it to finish before walking away.

Today too I attended a case matter not knowing that the Defendant will also be attending for herself. I felt terrible since she looked like a lady who knows nothing. But everyone could put an act in front of the judge. Including me. I acted all tough before the TP and the lady but I shrivelled when I got a seat to myself. I felt so cruel but at least the job is done. I told all this to F and she just listened to me patiently. God bless her soul.

I visited my uncle and aunt while making our way home as it had been so long since I visited them. we got to eat my aunt's asam pedas. Best wehhhhh. Cukup asamnya. Not that spicy. All the spices were just nice. Thank you uncle and aunt!

And yeah. attended International Trade & Finance talk tonight. was told to form a group minimum 2 persons to do some written assignment and case presentation during next session. 

Made some time for him as well. He told me I could go home or teman him. So I willingly choose to teman him. Later then I guess he was so uncomfortable seeing me not eating. He said I might as well go home since I'm not eating. I told him my head was spinning. But alas, I took two spoonful to myself. Too tired to type anymore. Goodbye. Thanks for reading.

No comments: