Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lam Alif Pa Rho

I ate instant noodle this morning. (Please don't tell my mom)
And my office manager was nice enough to give me her rice all that she bought for breakfast. Yess! I have something for lunch today!

Hmmmm. Dalam acc bank tinggal rm3 ringgit kot. Alhamdulillah my last rm50 was used to fill in my petrol for the week. I hope I could at least somehow extend it until next week... But my parents are coming for an event.... How am I supposed to--you know what? All is well. All is well.

So hard lah to survive since I have been staying in SA... Need to consume more fuel and just have to spend for tolls... Kurang kurang pun satu hari rm2.80 pergi balik office to allocate for tolls.

Tapi bilik situ best.. landlord ok.. housemates pun.. how lah how. Nak pindah pun nanti kena sewa Lori since I have bed and cupboard.. and money for rental deposit.. may God ease my way this month and next ya Allah

P.s. saja buat dramatic, boleh je posa. Hekhek

No comments: