Sunday, October 20, 2019

if I told you

If I told you,
That you were everything
Everything I have ever wanted
Will you believe me
Since I never even knew what I was looking for?

Maybe I am just too young
When I thought I finally found him
Someone like you
That it could be that you are the only that was right in time, right in place for me
Will you believe me?

Or I am just making this up
So that you will be always be the one
The one that I have to get away from
Yet also the one that I will ever give all of myself away to
Then will you believe me?

I never knew that love is so hard to write 
But it is with you
Whatever I felt was froze along with each of the moments delicately
Because I wanted for it to be that way
So that if I ever take down the route of memory lane
You will be you, I will be I, and we will always be us.
Us? Really?

No comments: