Saturday, February 8, 2020

I did it!!

Today I finally get to help out other people yayyyy~
My blood was not thick enough, underweight, didn't have sufficient vitamin, all these were among the reasons I got rejected to donate my blood. I didn't mind since they could be blessing in disguise, but today I finally did it!! And I got to know my blood type. It's AB! Who's with meeeeee? Put your hands upppp

I get to donate 350ml (umm maybe? I dunno the unit) for Hospital Seremban. Was quite nervous but I just closed my eyes and prayed so that everything would be fine and I get to help out people with my blood this time. 
God bless everything was such a breeze. The nurses were nice enough (maybe because it was my first time donating? Hehe jk all nurses I met so far are nice peopleeee) 

And I mistakenly informed the doctor when she asked me (among other questions)

D: do you have a partner right now?
Me: Yes.

And she asked how many were there before this one?

Me: Just this one. (innocent kan HAHAHAHA)

When they finished withdrawing my blood I suddenly realised that they might not be common questions. I think she meant it sexually.(?) I told my bro about it and he went "HAAAAA?" and proceed to laugh because the doctor was definitely referring to any physical (sexual) relationship I'm having right now and I wasn't bright enough to realise it earlier..... Apa benda.....

Ugh. But never mind. All should be fine since I don't sleep around okaaayyyy

The nurse patiently explained to me that since I'm a first-timer, they would only get 350ml from me. The person who's lying next to me was maybe a regular since the nurses were quite cheering for the amount of the blood that she produce (ye ke. Aku pun tak sure lol)

It didn't take too much of time of mine. All was done under 20mins, and that should include the time I'm needed to rest after the blood withdrawal. Habis je nurse suruh pergi minum teh o panas yang disediakan. I asked her if it's ok to buy The Alley since it was just right next to the blood place. She said no problem but it should be quicker for me to drink first before buying next door. Went to the water dispenser and got myself a nice teh o panas. Niceeeeee. So warmmmm. Drunk it and later little bro came running (k tipu) with a cup of The Alley crème brulée ehek ehek.

Aaaand here's some photos that I considered to be fun to look into!

And look which blood type I belong to???

i don't know why tapi rasa macam cool sebab I could give my blood to A people, B peeple, and AB peeple. Cool kannnnn. Hekhek. I think so lah. I always thought O peeple is noble enough since they could donate to other but they could only receive theirs only. Tapi Tu lah. Now I'm thinking AB people is cooler since I belong to one? Heheheh. 


No comments: