Monday, August 10, 2020

rumah sewa oh rumah sewa

Looks like I need to find a new house to rent.. We just had an office meeting and my boss told us that he'll be fixing a travel allowance for me since this pay-per-travel isn't working best financially.

Hmm... Truthfully kan... If only I were an asset to the office kan... If that was the case, he wouldn't mind I'd say. Tapi Aku hanya seekor ikan... Oh well

I'm googling stuff and saw this Speedhome. Doesn't need deposit but I need to pay extra for the insurance stuff thingy since they are insuring the landlord and tenants as well. What i understand from the website is that you only need to pay extra for the first time you're entering your first house, and then the following month you only need to pay for the rent house (lah kot?)

I'm quite sad thinking I need to leave my present house since the landlord, the parking spot, the surrounding, the JMB, are all the things I have grown accustomed. Hmmm.... 

The traffic is now quite a hassle for everyday trip for me even though I always wake up early. Time. I need to wake up very early to get ready now that I need an hour at least to get to the office. Minyak. My myvi drinks a lot (like the owner la heheh) and also the toll pergi balik dah rm10 lebih. Not forgetting the office parking that needs to be paid daily (min. Rm7 - max RM10). 

Maybe it's for the best.....?

On another note, 

This one took almost rm1000 out of me since Bebo been sounding weird and couldn't take more than three persons in the car without bumping the roadbump harshly. Alhamdulillah I managed to negotiate with my dad to prolong things so that he'd pay for my insurance and roadtax at least until next year. I'm really living my life this year since next year I need to really start 'ikat perut' and just survive unless I move back to my kampong. Heheh.

I don't think this lawyering is working for me. Being PA is, maybe not lawyering. I have yet to find any lawyer skill of mine that could really benefit my office and I dread that every single day. I'm just being extra careful with myself, just so that it won't pressure me enough to encourage me to do stupid stuff. Don't get me wrong. Pressure is good, it builds you. But i find myself everyday at the intersection where I am trying so f hard not to go back where rainbows and smiles and food and love won't bring me back to the ground anymore. 

No comments: