Friday, August 14, 2020

thank you charger, you have been good to me.

I lost my charger :( feeling so guilty since I hadn't even realised I lost it until I reach Subang Airport. Maybe it's in better hands now.. sedih weh.. bukan senang nak dapat.. and I lost it just like that..

Had to buy a new one since my laptop must always be with me.. I went to the previous shop where the laptop was bought and I almost got tricked into buying a third party charger (where he claimed it was original) for rm280! Siao ey. I told him that I want to go to other shop first to have a look. Immediately he asked for my price and I just put rm190. He said ok and told me the warranty was 3 month when I insisted an original charger from him. Saying only his shop was the only one left with the original charger and quickly open the receipt book to write down. Alhamdulillah my heart said no. And I walked away from the shop and went into ALL IT. Can you believe what I found out? That the original one wont even cost me rm280 lol. And the ALL IT boy told me only third party chargers are available in these hypermarkets. And that it would be better to buy at the hypermarket since the receipt was a printed receipt instead of the one where they need to write down every details one by one. Thank you Google. At least I googled up the price range I'm expected to pay for losing my original charger. I told my story to the ALL IT boy and he told me all the above. Cuba teka how much it costs me? Frikkin sixty five ringgit je ok! Comes with 3 months warranty. Yang penting I chose the same power for the charger to be paired with the laptop. I tried asking for a better charger with longer warranty but the power outage is too high hence is not compatible with my laptop unless I want to fry my laptop(!) eventually. So... Yeah. Thank you adik adik ALL IT.

I almost. Alllmost wanted to blame the race of the seller. (what a sly seller kan??) When I was waiting for my turn to pay for the parking ticket there was this guy before me was rushing and he really seem in a rush when he got to the door and turned to me and said I could get the parking ticket for free if I show my receipt buying things in the Low Yat at the ticket counter next to the elevator. He didn't have to do that, he didn't even gain anything even if he does, but why did he? Alhamdulillah I saved my portion for the parking ticket. 

So I was thinking to myself, it's on you to decide whether to do or not to do, there is no one to blame for the choice that YOU, YOURSELF make for your own life since it will affect YOUR lives. There may be a few variables which would affect your way of thinking, but in the end, it's the choice you make that determines your steps in this world. 

Until it happens, good, bad, who knows?


No comments: