Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 02 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years





yesterday, all of a sudden, blogger was currently available.
thus, today, i'll proceed to day2.

where would i be in 10 years?
well. first thing that crossed my mind was .. i'd be around the world, i suppose?
getting know food more, getting know people's behaviour more,
but first, i have to make much money to pursue what i dreamt before,right?
hmm .. what would i work as in another 5 years, let's pass the matter.
bank robbery sounds not so bad either.lol.jk.

in ten years more, i will never know or expect to get married.
as for now, i don't think i enjoy being in a relationship.
wait till i'm wiser and more mature so that my spouse would never waste himself getting crazy driven by me .

in the year of twenty nine. wow. i would really really love to get to know the world more.
it's a waste that we have such many cultures in the world yet we never think about exploring it.
while in the way, who knows i'll found the most suitable person for me.or not.

but wait. if i get married earlier than that,i would heret my hubby and child around the world with me lah.hihihi. so they say, the more, the merrier kan? hihih.

so, gotta work hard for the degree so that i can find great job to do it !
if any people would lend their hand to me while i'm on my way, and that person is called a friend, well i'd love to! :)

No comments: