Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts

Err.. firstly i wanted to apologise that i have not taken my pictures for about .. hmm .. let me see .. almost like three months? so, no recent picture.dah.fullstop. proceeding~









15 interesting facts about me




1. I'd prefer people calling me Nadya, Triple, Didi :') , Betty, rather than other names.
   if you know me, you got what i mean.

2. was born on the third of January in 1992 at precisely 0103

3. feel uncomfortable when wearing ring on the ring finger. and that includes middle finger too.

4. I always wonder how my life would be if I am nor a girl .

5. Six years of elementary school in SK Seri Sentosa. Been there, I've met lotsa friends and lots of unforgettable memories were created. I still remember while we're in standard six, we were soooooo deadly frikkingglyy into Harry Potter til there were groups formed for it. We changed out boring school area into full-of-magical school Hogwarts. Even us, have our own nickname for each in the class. Of course there were Ron, Hermione, Harry, Fred, George, Myrtle, Lavender, Katie, Seamus, Marcus, Malfoy, Luna, Parvati, Neville, and of course, Viktor Krum.  Oh and there was Marauder's Map too!   and all this thanks to Irfan, (;
Well I guess, elementary school brought so much fun to me!  :')


6. Whenever I think about it, I would rather say I enjoyed getting know bitches in my life because they taught me that the world does not revolve only around me. (: way to go, bitches!


7. I'm easily bored.


8. I love sushi and kimchi so much.


9. I punched my brother, once, while i twist his both hands to the back.


10. Just realised that I can be too loyal and sometimes, can be very very VERY foolish,  for the sake of friendship which i wrongly applied to a wrong person.


11. My first bestfriend was when I was five years old. I couldn't recall her full name, but I can still remember calling her "Ana". She left me early at the kindergarten as she was one year older than me.


12. I do what I want when I feel like it.


13. I hate people who willing to make other people look bad,eventhough they're her own bestfriend, just to make sure she looked good in front of other people. way to go again, bitch!


14. I just happens to love SHINee and B2st and FT Island.


15. once, I happens to have such MAJOR crush on this boy when I was in the elementary school. why did  i just let him go foolishly?  Lol you'll laugh knowing this.. i guess it's for the sake of our education? hahahaaa (okay yg nih tipu okay.asalkan cukup 15 sudah)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

haha .. x leh blah la no.5 .. x yah dok tulis la ..
bt mlu ja .. :-p

Di said...

kenangan derrr :')

shhhh~~ said...

i love shinee too! heeeee

LOL~ 5,7,8,

5- must be awesome!

Izyan Masri said...

BAB SUSHI TU KITA SAMA.SEP SIKIT ! :D

Di said...

sepppppppp!~ :DD