Sunday, March 29, 2020

Beautiful sunday

This was last night.

 Exhibit A
 Exhibit B

 Exhibit C 

Hear me out. Their minimum order was at least RM10. I just haaaddd to pull this off. And maybe because I was too greedy, the burgers ended up tasting like Dettol........ Why.... I've been waiting for this moment all these week 😭😭😭 

Takpelah... Alhamdulillah ada rezeki juga nak merasa burger waktu waktu MCO ni. The idea was that for each party I would reheat for my next meal. I could never finished them all of in one go to be honest heheh.

UPDATE: had my breakfast wrap with the meat patty leftover. You're a genius, Di! 

step 1 : prepare the fillings for the wrap
step 2 : prepare the mayo + lemon (I substitute it with lime juice since I don't have any lemon)
step 3 : reduce the amount of fillings and put it aside. Too much fillings won't let you wrap it (duh it's called for a purpose laa)
step 4 : ta-da!

.
.
.
Well it doesn't look as pretty as in the picture given next to it.

Presentation : Meh.
Taste : Gooooooodddd
Will you make it again one fine day? : Of course! 

No comments: