Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Stupid mistake.

One of my mistakes in life is thinking i could be friends with you.

You hurt me a lot before. like really a lot.
After you, I prayed to god. Prayed as hard as I could so that the next time I fall in love I shall not need validation anymore. Just to love and no need to be loved back.
That was my only condition.

The feeling of loving someone is such a happy thing. But when it becomes your past, it could numb you or hurt you more. I guess I was fudge-ing wrong when I thought we could still be friends without me getting hurt. again.


Stupid R. Sttttuuuuupiiiiiiddddddddddddddddd



P.s. I blocked him on iMessage. I never thought he would message me on WhatsApp but he did it anyway. Explained things to me. I didn't know what to say but I just thought it would be cruel not to reply. I just thanked him for explaining and that's that.

No comments: