Tuesday, March 24, 2020

GO AWAY, COVID!

Maybe writing this would help.

SInce it seems petty. and i dont have anyone to share with, here it goes..

I just read the news that one policeman in Kedah has finally breathed his last due to Covid19. And I cried and cried. My dad is one of the frontliners. I have told myself again and again. Whatever happens, he is still my dad. I hate his conducts, but this does not mean that i would ever wish saomthing bad to happen to my dad, Whatever he is now, at least he was once the best father I could ever ask of.

Tuhanku, panjangkanlah umur kedua-kedua orang tuaku supaya sempat aku berbakti kepada mereka.
I am really really really worried since the government  is taking this very lightly by not equiping them with the best protection there is to these civil servants who is serving their nation. They are not well equipped like China, Korea, and other countries.

I am shivering. just thinking if anything bad were to happen to any of my family members.

GO AWAY, PLAGUE
PLEASE GO, AND DONT RETURN BEFORE I COULD SERVE MY PARENTS
PLEASE EASE ALL OF OUR WORRIES AND HARDSHIPS DEAR GOD FOR WE NEED TO SURVIVE OUR BUSINESS..............

No comments: