Saturday, March 28, 2020

11 days of MCO

Starting my morning with "following up" by my Boss in the WhatsApp group. Luckily yo man had done it yesturrday. What a genius kan? Fufufufu

Anyway I got hungry and whipped up something good, now that I've finished all of em.

 Before: Booooring 

After: sautéed it with a teeny weenie olive oil so it gets crispy and crunchy.

Original: Prego cheese & herbs, pieces of omelette that I pre-prepared, dash of white pepper, cheese, leftover shredded chicken (I could just eat this with spaghetti for lunch later yayy)

Evolution: put in cucumbers so it has that crunchy taste. I really like tomatoes, but it made my dipping wateryyyy ughh. And I put in some chilli sauce since I'm not that boring just to use salt and sugar to season (lol excuse)

Man..... I miss my family....

No comments: