Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Resepi daging sesuatu

I just experienced this whole thing called "agak agak" with my mom and I find it quite funny.
(Putting in the spoon to tenderise the meat. Google says so)

I called up Ibu to ask how long show i rebus daging if the daging are all in small cuts. She asked what are my plan for the daging and I told her I would rebus first and stir fry the meat with some smashed chillies, ginger,onions, and garlic. So she told me this, so that the meat won't lost its sweetness that I should 1. Cut them in thin slices first 2. put it in a wok, 3. Cook them on a medium heat. No need for water. 4. When the water from the meat comes out from the meat, wait till all the water dries up. 5. And more water to the wok. add some water to the meat, at least at the meat level (I just put it here since she said agak agak) 6. Wait till all the water again, dries up. 7. Put them aside

Then I can start with my smashed ingredients. 

Garlic
Onions
Chillies
Just a liiiitle bit of ginger (we don't want the ginger to overpower the taste of everything)
Terasi (improvised recipe lol)

Fry them.
Add the sliced meat.
Wait.
Add any vegetable that you like ( I use ladies finger)
Wait.

DONE!

UPDATE 12:30PM:
So for today's recipe, I dont have the mood to pound with lesung batu. So I get to use my new lovely machine, that's how.
First try: wrong choice

Second try: correct. Proceed

Cool. Maybe next time I'd leave the tomato that I add in without thinking.

Too fine. Ugh. And I didn't even use for more than three seconds. I forgot to control my finger more. I shouldn't push it too much. Ai-yah. It's ok next time we try better.

Look there. Look..Adoiiii

Sebelum tutup API, I added in GARAM and GULA a bit.

OH DARN IT I FORGOT TO FRY THE MEAT FIRST BEFORE PUTTING IT INNNNNN AAAAAAGSGYWYEYEYYEUEJEUEYUXHDBEGEIWJNWNS


Oh well.

No comments: