Sunday, April 19, 2020

good sunday

I made extras dumpling yesterday for my own stock up. Made asparagus goreng belacan (melayu kan saya hehe) for lunch, fried some keropok ikan for tea and served it with hot tea that comes with ginger and cinnamon (no sugar of course). For dinner I was thinking of samyang and of course I made one so that I won't be salivating for it during Ramadhan later. Made hot cocoa formyself with a tinge of cinnamon and a drop of condensed milk.

Today I made myself watched until the last episode of The Inheritors on Netflix and cried again watching The Phantom Of The Opera in the Royal Albert Hall. Next I watched the finale of Altered Carbon season 2 and now I'm rewatching season 1 again. And I'm already at episode 4 hehe. Kovacs is such an eye candyyyyyy 


In the meantime we're preparing for our presentation tomorrow. I'm nervous too, I was thinking of getting a cat and my conclusion is no lah. Don't think I could afford one for now. Or maybe I could just rent any of my friends's cat just to see how it goes. I thought too much of it. Where they gonna poop, the cost for them pooping at (cat sand), what if they get I'll ke, what if they don't like me or my place ke, what if they smell ke, ahh the possibilities are endlessss. And I'm too scared to have one I think.

No comments: