Friday, April 10, 2020

busy day was yesterday

Yup yupp. Yesterday was quite occupied with work. Thankfully I'd cooked earlier the night before so I just warmed it up for my yesterday meal.

Today's meal? Veery oily and splatter-y 

i used this to marinate my baked potatoes and asparagus

putting in the potatoes. I haven't figured out how this oven's going to work. Can it? Let's see. 

the asparagus. I am supposed to let it in after 20mins roasting the potatoes (recipe said to cook the potatoes for 40mins) No good. After 20mins it's not even roasting... I tried turning the upper knob from 200 degree to 230. Nope. Not even a slight of warm air. It's not even heating up.. Why..

Then I saw the middle knob being put to 'roast'. Hmm maybe I should put it to bake/roast. So I did. I went to take a shower and while I was showering i swear i could smell the potatoes~~ Thank goddddd. 

I went out and exactly 20mins passed I went to see the asparagus... Añd took it out and...

and I killed my asparagus.... They were almost dry like keropok..... Please don't laugh at me..

another 20mins passed and my potatoes are roasted gewddddd.

so I mixed them together in the bowl with a little of paprika, black pepper. You might want to try putting in some Tabasco. Dap gak buat macam tu.

Now it's time for the salmon yayyyy. I bought this knowing I don't even know when will I be cooking this and will there even be a space in the freezer.

oil splatting. I was confident enough that the oil was too little. Lol Di. Boy how wrong you could be, causing you your expensive salmon haihs.

bolehla.... Buat makan sendiri... I won't even dare feed anyone my cooking nowadays. They are just not edible. Whatever have happenned to me all these years aaghhhhhhh

-INTERMISSION-

Review 1:

Trying this out!
I used it last night. Selesa wehhh. Almost look exactly like baby drypers lol. At first I was worried it's going to tore if I pull it any further, but alas it's quite sturdy and comfy to my body. I slept like a baby not worrying something would spill up and causing big mess. I hadn't had any wake-up-you-need-to-pee-in-the-middle-of-the-night moment when I put this on last night so I guess that's a good thing? 



Review 2:
periuk kukus yayy I finally have oneeee.

Test drive terusss tuuu

after 10mins

Yayyyyy

-INTERMISSION 2-

i remembered I still have one cucumber left and it was all squirmy so I'd better eat it up fast. Takkan nak makan camtu je kannnn. So...

RESEPI SENDIRI KUAH PENCICAH ALA ALA KUAH ROJAK TAPI BIJAN TAKDE ITU TAKDE INI TAKDE (untuk seorang)


gula melaka satu keping beso (sila racik jika tidak kuah anda lambat siap)
Gula pasir setengah cawan
Kicap pekat agak agak
Belacan 2cm
cuka satu sudu besor
Coli filing ikut suka
Coli padi ikut pedas tekak (Aku pakai 2 batang je)

Bahan tambah Kemudian
Kicap Manis agak agak
Kicap cair agak agak

Buka api kecil.
Campakkan semua kecuali Bahan Tambah ke dalam pan.
Kacau sehingga semua sebati.
Tambah kicap Manis Dan kicap cair.
Rasa dulu.
Ko rasa ok? Ok sambung kacau lagi sampai kuah jadi pekat.
Kuah dah pekat? Tutup api. Thiappp.
Dah sejuk bolehlah dimakan sebagai pencicah buah buahan.
Sekian.


No comments: